Louisiana Twirl Force
2017-2018 Schedule of events for Twirl Force Members- Mark your calendar now!
October 21- Saturday- LSU Kiwanis Pancake Festival- All Monday classes will perform
November 4th- Greater Baton Rouge State Fair- 1:00 pm. Soloist and teams will perform.
November 10th- Practice Parade. Friday 5:30. Location TBA
November 18th- Twirltacular Memphis TN
December 2nd- Central Christmas Parade
December 9th- Zachary Christmas Parade
Feb. 10th- Mardi Gras Twirltacular- Fairhope, AL
Feb 24th- NBTA contest held in Lucedale, MS
March 3rd- Stars and Stripes Colorguard and Majorette Competition- All Monday classes and possibly Thursday Denham Springs Groups
April 7th- Louisiana State NBTA contest- Zachary, LA All twirl force members- Baker and DS
April 21- Lake Charles
May 12th- Houston, TX Twirltacular
May 30th- Recital.
Louisiana Twirl Force
participates at the Kiwanis
Pancake Festival held at the PMAC on LSU's campus.
April 11th is National Baton Twirling Day
Like many other twirling studios in the United States, we will be offering a free twirling class.
- Want to try baton twirling and see what you think? This is the day to do it.
- Tuesday 6:15-7:15 pm at Baker Presbyterian Church- 3015 Groom Road, Baker, LA 70714
- We will have batons for you to borrow. Just wear some stretchy shorts, t shirt, and tennis shoes.
- If you would like to join us, there is only a $10.00 registration fee.
- Monthly fees are $35.00 a month.
- Bring a friend and help us regrow the sport of baton twirling in Louisiana!
- Email [email protected] for more information!
2016 Christmas Parades-
Saturday- December 10rd- Zachary Christmas Parade.
- Please meet in the Parking lot of LeBlancs grocery store between 8:45-9:15
- Be sure to wear red shirt, black pants, black shoes. You may wear a black or red shirt under your Twirl Force Shirt.
- Parents PLEASE park at the end of the parade route. We will end in the back parking lot of Superior Ford.
- I will have drinks for all marchers, even parents.
- I need two people to carry the banner and I need parents to walk on the outside perimeter of the kids to help hold the crowd back.
- It's going to be a GREAT day!!!!
- DON'T FORGET YOUR BATONS AND GO TO THE BATHROOM BEFORE YOU GET IN THE CAR!!!